Benefits of Integrated Credit Card Processing in 2019
Integrating your credit card processing with your software program can offer many benefits to your business in 2019. Not only do you have access to great credit card processing rates, but you will also find that you will save time and gain ways to make more money.
Less mistakes and saves time
Takes the guesswork out of consolidating your daily revenue.
- How much time do you spend comparing your totals report in your software to the totals report from your card processor?
- How often are there mistakes in the manual entry of what a customer paid vs. what was really charged?
With Integrated credit card processing you will avoid these mistakes and your reports will match. Simply swipe the card for payment and the amount is automatically recorded in the program. The system will even suggest a tip amount without you having to ask!
Integrating Credit Card Processing with Daysmart Salon Software gives you access to more features:
Store cards on file
- Charge in advance for services or deposits
- Allow customers to pay for products over the phone and pick up later
- Charge for no show appointments
- Take a payment even when your customer forgets their credit card
- Take online booking deposits
- Manage your memberships and take payments right through your program.
- You no longer need to have a separate system to bill for your memberships.
- Consolidate your routine for membership management all in one place.
Customer Facing Portal
- Invite all or select customers to create an account online
- Allow clients to book new or manage existing appointments right from the portal
- Let clients update their contact information and manage their loyalty points
All-In-One POS System
Have you checked out our latest advance? Our new all-in-one system is the perfect front desk solution and has all the functions a modern salon including an integrated payment processing so you can process all of your transactions (at great rates!) in a single system. Find out more about our new All-In-One solution here!
It’s easy to see that integrating your salon and processing services can save you time, make you money, and allow you to bring exciting new products to your customers, which can strengthen those relationships and secure your revenue streams with new, profitable services in 2019.
Integrated payment processing services not only eases reconciliation and reporting, but if you can reduce your rates or get out from under “per transaction” fees, you can save hundreds (even thousands) of dollars each year – money you can use to grow your salon business! There’s no reason to hand over your hard-earned profit. Just because you got this equipment from your bank, doesn’t mean they have your best interests at heart. You owe it to yourself to check your rates, and if your credit card processor has been increasing them, providing less than stellar customer service, or making you wait for your money, it might be time for a change.
Contact us at [email protected] and we will get you started on your journey to offering customers new processing services and making more money!
Read More 2018 Salon Review Articles: